Visa Information

Travelling from inside of the EU:

If you are EU-citizen you do not need an Visa for Austria.

If you have a valid Visa in another EU country, you need to take the Visa and your passport on your trip to Austria.


Travelling from outside of the EU:

If travelling from outside of the EU, you will need to acquire a Schengen-Visa at an Austrian embassy located in your home country or if there is no embassy at your country at a local Schengen embassy.

Please find the information on Visa application provided by the Austrian government here!


Request a Letter of Invitation to the Conference
Please send an E-Mail with the subject “invitation letter IEPC 2019” containing the following information to Katrin Fangl:

  • Name (as stated on passport)
  • Address
  • Birthday and place
  • Passport number
  • Planed arrival and departure